rainy days
Linked
Blogging at 2.20am,20 dec,wednesday,my birthday. Lol...A big thank you to my friends who wished me happy birthday. Especially Elaine,Kian Yang,Zalina and Adam who wished sharp at 12am. Not forgetting Pei wen too,an advanced wishing. I am really hoping that we will soon gather once again.
Going to dine with some peeps later? At 7 plus at night. I thought it is suppose to be a class gathering but end up only a few able to go. I just felt disappointed when some people just 'fly me areoplane'. But i am glad that some very 'on' people still willing to go although this class gathering 'hen bu xiang hua' due to the number of people going. So people who are going,take it as it is a birthday present gift to me instead of treating it as a class gathering. I felt myself being foolish in what i believe in the past. A pack of lies and i imagined it too beautifully. Started to ask myself,did i plan and organise wrongly or just blame it on the timing for this outing? Haiz...i am too tire to think of it. I am working and on the same time planning it. When i am thinking that the next year,we may not be able to get together because JCs and polys study time just can't match up. I felt that there should be a get together time for us. Why is it so difficult sometimes? How will it be like when we bumped into each other again after just 5 years? I suppose that we don't even say hi to each other on that time.
Read through Andy blog. I am one of the people he missed! Haha...I,too,miss those days sitting behind him,listening to him sing,laughing out loud because of his lame jokes and of course 'dots dots dots' when he become thick skin. Haha. Not forgetting the days when we are revising at my house and how my elmo become his manager. Lol...'xin tong bi kuai le geng zhen shi' quoted from Mr Andy.
Friends weaved out beautiful memories.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home