Saturday, June 16, 2007

Tell me true or not?

Sagittarius

-The lion great talker. ( A potiential leader? )
-Attractive and passionate. ( Really? )
-Laid back. ( What this means? )
-Knows how to have fun. ( In what ways? )
-Is really good at almost anything. ( I must be a genius then )
-Great kisser. ( I don't know for this )
-Unpredictable. ( *Nod head* But i know i can predict the weather well )
-Outgoing. ( Of course! :X )
-Down to earth. ( I can only live on earth and not moon. )
-Addictive. Loud. ( No idea what these mean... )
-Loves being in long relationships. ( ........... )
-Talkative. ( *Nod head* Very obvious... )
-Not one to mess with. ( I am not that fierce can. )
-Rare to find. Good when found ( This sentence sounds like i am a very valuable PRODUCT! )

Found this on friendster and decided to share it in my blog. Time to sleep. Zzz.

craps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home