Thursday, May 01, 2008

Life is so dead after school starts. As usual, projects and just projects. And ya, design school students have no life. *sob sob*

Alias software is a headache. But when you know what are the steps, it will be fast. I hate it when theres an error in the software AND FILE CORRUPTED! I was spending my whole afternoon yesterday doing the 3d modeling of the mouse and when i going to save it, the software is not responding. But luckily i saved all the previous work. So i am quite relieve when i thought that i just redo that only step which it is not saved. But guess what? When i open my saved file,it said file corrupted. Furthermore, I am already at the finishing part before rendering. Oh well, i can just redo everything. At the same time deceiving myself that having more practice is good.
( Ya right! As if it works to calm me down. )

I should be panicking and doing my work now instead of whining here. I have not start doing the modeling of the consumer product and SRL camera. I am going to redo my kettle,pen and mouse during this long weekends. Not forgetting my elective too.

Anyway, some photos taken when we are out taking photos for our elective.

At the 'highest' point of time.



I hope Pei Shi don't see this photo.

The upcoming chalet with the whole course should be my motivation now. : )

But only after the induction project which eats up my holiday. >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home