Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I am officially single now.
Yes...single. You read the correct word and i am not joking.
I know is shocking but well, things have to come to the end one day.
I am weak. I felt hurt and the pain is unbearable.
But there is no turning back.
Everything changes so fast. We are still normal a few days back but we break off today.
I still love him but i can only keep it in my heart now.
To let him go, let him free.
The memories of both of us keep flashing in my mind.
Tears rowed down without control.
My pillow and blanket are wet and my eyes are swollen.
Gifts, photos, letters and places we went before makes me feel really sad.
But, i have to move on and lock everything up, our 10 months and 5 days.

I am useless. I made many friends worried about me today. I am sorry.
Thanks god that they are there for me when i cannot hold on my tears anymore. They listen to me and passing me tissues.
My guardian angel is very worried.
My parents are worried too.
Being surrounded by many loved ones, i must be strong and move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home