
Please get freak out by this photo. Lol.
Out on Saturday evening with Pei Shi and Ci Hui to Bugis.
I swear that i am not going there for the time being. I really need to save money.

Take one

Take two

My eyes forever look small~~~

Out with Joey on Sunday for dinner and movie.
We went to a restuarant in the wulu seletar camp.
Though it is hidden in the camp but still, their business is good.


Nice environment too. Cozy!

And i swear this is the best mushroom soup i ever drank.

Level 2 spicy for the chicken wings. I ate two and i can't stand it. Only crazy people tried level 30. Joey had level 4 though.

By looking at the browie and ice cream, it really makes me hungry.
But NO!~~~ I am on diet now! For the sake of better food in future which weirdo going to treat me after my diet, i must endure!

I shared this with Joey.
After dinner, we went to Amk for movie. We watched the uninvited. Story plot and characters is somehow similiar with the korean horror movie too.
However, its good. I got freaked out once by one sence in it.
How it is possible that liling get freaked out in horror movie right?
Because i am disturbing Joey as i see her covering her eyes and ears. When i turned to watch the movie, the stupid sound effect caught me. Lol.

The half an hour before the movie started, we went to get these cute little dolls in the capsule balls. Childhood memories~~~Lol.
I saw how Joey truned 'crazy'. Haha.

The killer?

The low blood pressure.

And the black hearted!
Black hearted is the companion for my phone now. Haha.
Do you feel the same as me?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home