Sunday, March 21, 2010

Thats me and jubilee. We wanted to adopt him but bf parents don't allow. Though it's only a few hours of getting together, i could feel that he likes me and i likes him too. He is such an adorable boy, though naughty but he still listens to me. I can't bear to send him back to his owner but we have no choice. I misses him.

I would like to keep him myself but i still have haber. I don't want haber to feel neglected and gets jealous. And haber is still my love! : )

I hope jubilee can find a better home and owner soon. The owner of his is going to move to a smaller house so he need to give away jubilee. Poor jubilee was once being sent to spca when he is 9 months and i hope he don't end up there again.

For one thing i don't understand.
HDB flats are so much larger and spacious than those freaking small and tiny condos.
But why big dogs such as golden retrievers or siberian husky are allow in condos and not HDB?
In fact, people living in HDB can provide air-condition environment and sleeping/moving space for the dogs better than people who live in condos.
Oh well...

I prefer to adopt a dog instead of buying a puppy. Dogs who are abandoned deserve more care, love and better home. If only other people thinks the same too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home