Sunday, May 21, 2006

Moody sunday

Zhu tou ri ji...

Just had my dinner. Mum cooked crabs!!! Yummy. Been avoiding seafood and egg for the past few days to prevent infection to my ears and i think it is alright to eat now as it already been so many days. *Blurt* I am full!!! -.-

I 'jailed' myself up today at home to complete all the assignments given by my chinese teacher. Its killing me!!! I just finished all before my dinner. Phew~~~finally get it all done. 1 more week of suffering and i m free from chinese lessons. Got to get an A1 for my chinese o level and that is a must. Yup...i spent my whole day accompanying my computer and those chinese assignments plus my dad naggings. He told me off for not switching on the lights when i am doing my assignments and complaining on my writing positions. >.<>

Career quests is round the corner. I bet that everyone is excited about it. We got to wear those formal clothes. For the guys,they will have to wear long sleeve shirt with a tie and pants. For girls,we need to wear those formal skirts and high heels. NO jeans allow. Hmm...i wonder how i look in those formal clothes and high heels. ( Maybe i will take a photo for Lewis to take a look. Haha. ) I certainly not putting make-up. No way!!!

Parents meeting day coming up too. Woa,theres indeed alot of events taking place. For the parents and teachers meeting day,those students who failed English and Geography must meet the form teacher. For those who failed 3 subjects will have to meet the V.P,Mr Singh and who failed 5 subjects and above will have to meet the principal,Mr Leong. I am so worry about my results. I did very badly for this mid year examinations. I had failed 2 subjects and there is a risk of the V.P wanting to see my mum. *Scared* Oh please,No please...don't let me fail the combined humanities and my English paper 1. *Sobsob*

Was talking to yuxian on msn just now ( Jeff or gary? I also don't know so i called him by his chinese name ) and i asked him whether he still having treatment regularly. He said that he have been following up with his treatments and he continued by telling me that he is now gary and not jeff. >.<''' Kind of irritated by his second reply. Although i believe in such thing called split personality but can he,himself know who he is now? He is able to answer me who he is,jeff or gary and it means that he is very clear of who he is now. That is not split personality but is avoiding reality. * So stupid* ( Sound confusing right? ) Forget it,i just let him play the game himself then,i don't even bother.

Lewis have been away to taiwan for 4 days. Kind of miss him now. Miss the days when i bully him and miss chatting with him everyday. Lol...Oh...i got to go now. Have to go bath,prepare my stuffs for school tomorrow and watch televison.

*Is there a eraser which...
*rub away sadness?
*rub away pain?
*rub away unwanted memorises?
*And is there a eraser which...able to rub u away from my life?

*footprints*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home