pondering
Zhu tou ri ji...
Just came back home from rivervale mall and had my dinner before blogging. Went out to study with Jian wei,Andy,Han Ping,Guan Chuan and Yong Kuang. Revision for amath is fruitful. Got the chance to clear my doubts on a few questions on Trigo. Thanks to Han Ping and Jian Wei.
Just as i came back home. I started to find it weird as it was unuaual noisy and i saw many people crowded together. Police car and ambulance arrived. When i reached the doorsteps,i looked down out of my curious. I saw something which i thought that i will never get to see it in my life. Have anyone saw a corpse before? A real body,i mean. I saw it! The body was lying on the grass and was covered with white cloth. The cloth flew up and i actually saw the body. Imagine my feeling at that time. A black cat from nearby was trying to get near to it but failed when the policemen chased it off. I dare not look at it anymore. People believed that its a suicide. My mum said that it just happened just before i came back ( A few minutes i supposed ). Thanks god that i did not immediately go home when my mum called me. If not,i will be the one witnessing the whole incident. I believed that the whole incident will huant me if i really witness it. The man lived at the same storey same me. My neighbours said that he climbed up a wooden chair and jumped down. His slipper still stays on the chair.
Whats in your mind if you were me?
*Ling's said*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home