results
Zhu tou ri ji...
Gotten back all results except for social studies and geography. Should be able to hit my target of L1R4 below 20 points in prelims. I showed improvements in various subject except physic. Over-rall,i failed 2 subjects,Amath and physic. Expected it after i took the exams. My English and emath showed the greatest improvement. English used to be D7 grade but for this prelim,i gotten a C5 if i count my oral as 20 marks. I must get at least 28 marks for oral in order for me to obtain a B4. I am overjoyed for my English result! Emath jumped from a C6 grade to a B3 grade. My hard work pays. As for chemistry,from a E8 grade jumped to C6 grade. Such improvements really motivate me to work even harder. Aiming 15 points and below for my L1R4 in my o's.
Hmm...moon cake festival is coming. I missed the outing last year when the class went to punggol park. Will the class want to go if there is another outing again? The moon cake festival was delayed due to 2 months of ghost festival. I doubt that the class will go for the outing if there is.
Should be off studying my physic now.
*Ling's said

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home