Tp trip
Linked
Went to TP open house with the girls on friday. Took a walk in business and design school. Kind of interest in hospitality and tourism management and product and industrial design . Will be going to NYP open house next week with the girls again. Hopefully my results will be good enough to go into the courses i wanted. Got to know about the CCAs in Tp too. I was rather keen in student union. A CCA which is something simillar to student coucill in secondary school. It somehow runs the school in either big or small progammes,organise camps and other stuffs. It will be so fun to join that CCA if i am able to go into Tp. I have started looking forward for the days studying in poly.
'Why can't i choose the way i like,do the stuffs i want. Why can't all of you stop giving comments and teach me how to do and what i must do. I don't see you doing what you asked me to do. Why can't i speak up for my rights and explain when i have my own reasons. I'm not a forever kid that all of you think anymore.'

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home