My favourite snack!!! ''Lao po bing''...Yummy...
The snacks my brother bought for us!
The shoe/boats that i always want. I can either fold up or down. I love the design!
The pink crystal? Anyway,it is real! Not those fake ones which is sell outside for 5 bucks. Serious! It is real. As written on a piece of paper,it brings good luck? Maintain good relationships between friends and alot more.
Yeah! A bag! I love the colour...brown...and the texture is leather.
Black leather belt. That will match well with my jeans.
Some type of beach wear kind of pants? : )
This is the brand of the pants above.
These is what my brother bought in Hong Kong. And of course,he bought alot more than these. He told us where he went and what good stuffs he eaten there. I should have go to Hong Kong!!! Argh...
Anyway,i promised myself that i must go next year. But will i have the time? What i saw from the juniors,they are having projects during holiday too. T.T Anyway,i am sure that i will have the chance to go Hong Kong. :P
Lalala~~~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home