Yes! A change of new blogskin and new song again. Decided to change it because some of them complained about the doll or girl. Lol,you know who you are. Me too,sick of the previous blogskin too. Sorry to those who don't understand cantonese. I put this cantonese song which is sang by twins after i watched the movie. Its rather old but i still love it. I believe some had listen to its chinese version before. However,the cantonese version is still the nicest. Do refresh the page if you can't hear any song. Because i can't trust imeem's loading.
Woke up at 2 plus today. I slept for 12 hours and yet i am still tire. Seriously,i have no mood for my engineering drawing. But i still have to get it done. ''chionging'' it later just to leave my sunday free as its my girlfriends day. I will not want my sunday to be ruin because of the engineering drawing assignment.
Should i print the engineering drawing on monday or tuesday?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home