Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tell me i am not addicted to the drama 'why why love'! Ok. Its so obvious that i am so into that drama now. I rushed back from school today and just finished watching ep8. Its getting more and more interesting. I am never sick and tire of saying that that drama is nice. I seems to be promoting that drama and i had succeeded in influencing others into watching it. Si Jin is one of the victim. *Evil laugh*

Anyway,the new block just started. AND i hate the new time table. It swrewed up my sleep routine. *Yucks* I have to wake up so early everyday at 6.30am. That is much more worst than waking up for school in my secondary life. Imagine that 5 alarms is not enough to wake me up. Furthermore,i will have to carry that A2 size file with those drawing tools! I hate the T-square as its so long and big! AND i will have to stand all the way from the time i board the bus till i reach school. I will soon mastered the skill of sleeping while i am standing and i just did that this morning!

I am very sure that sour sweets and coffee will be best partners during lessons. Because it helps me keep awake. ( I don't mind if anyone willing to provide some sweets or chocolates! ) However,i realise that sour sweets can hold no longer because that 'keeping-me-awake' effect will aoon lose its magic on me. Tell me! How am i suppose to hold on for this block?

On the other hand,my attitude towards assignments is slacking. Put it in the other way of saying,i have no idea how to start on them. Engineering drawing,i can only say that i am blur. As for the history and culture of design,there are 1 group assignment and 3 exercises. Totally no progress in all task given!

Is the problem on my photos or blogger or yvette?! The photos i posted on the previous entry cannot be view! People can view them before Yvette reads my blog but the photos cannot be view after Yvette visited. ( Yvette! I know that you are very happy now! ) However,its ok. I will create one photos silde-show or photos album when i am free and post up those photos again. *Evil laugh*

Chomp chomp tomorrow night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home