Product engineering is finally over! (not officially though but it will be,after tomorrow field trip)
I believe that my happiest blog entry will always be at the end of each block.
Thinking that i can rest over this few days till Monday before the new block start. BUT...there is apel 2 project to work on and we still have to go back to school on Saturday morning for presentation.
Next block should be better? Facing in front of the computer and typing several reports. But well, it is better than going into the workshop.
Dogs are so fortunate nowadays. I never thought that animals have their own furniture till i came across some images on the internet. And their furniture is so cute!

I shall really turn in early for the field trip tomorrow...But only,after i read my book.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home