'Torch' project is down. Except for the need of improvement in it since the vips are coming to take a look. I shall say 1/3 of the P2 is over.
1 month left for us to complete 2 other projects which require full models. Last but not least, a full presentation for all 3 projects.
I have not start on the 2 projects yet and i have no ideas in mind. Furthermore, the client is coming over to check on our progress. Imagine her look when she found out that we have not even start working on her project. Lol.
Pcomdi will be over after the report is handed up on Monday. We can really focus on P2 now.
Projects after projects. Endless.
I want holidays back. I want the days when i can wake up in the late morning or afternoon,with no plans for the day when i can either choose read,watch dramas or gaming. Agree to go out for gatherings and hanging out with friends without checking out when is my projects dateline.
*bubbles burst* Pop!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home