Monday, August 10, 2009

Sometimes i really don't bother to blog.
Reasons are just:
I don't have the time.
I don't feel like.
I don't want to.

I did not know how i should start with this post.
Any readers who 'stalk' my blog, I'm still alive.
Many things happened. With laughter, with tears, with swearing.

Helped silly to celebrate his birthday with his group of friends. A rather successful surprise with the help from his friends and glad he enjoy it. His all time favourite bakerzin cheesecake, 22 candles. Bear 'catching' at east coast and i gotten 2 stuff toys. My bed is getting smaller. >.<

Did i mentioned before that Haber name can be spell as Harbour? Don't ask me why i will give him this name when he first come to our family. I just think that this name suits him.
Anyway, Haber is in Mt pleasant animal hospital. Its really hurts me when i saw Haber not being like how he use to be in the past few days. He met his turning point now. A real big turning point. He is not going to leave us of course. But being handicap really makes us worry that he can't adapt well. Yes, you read the correct word. He is handicap now with only 3 legs.

Blood clot at his left back leg and showing no improvement in that 48 hours. His life may be in danger when it worsen to rot and infections if we leave it as it is. Its really difficult to make this decision but thinking that the consequences if we leave his leg as it is will be even worse, we decided to go ahead. Anyway, he is showing improvement now in his health and response well to us when we visit him besides being moody after he knew what happened to him. It is a natural reaction to all living things i suppose. I believe Haber is strong enough to get over it and back to his hyper self. I bet he is missing home, his bed, his bowl, his orange collar and his tibits.
Do help me pray for his recovery.

Anyway, 2 weeks of attachment passed. It's like hell in some days.
Whenever boss is in bad mood, all of us will be affected.
When my anger comes, i just feel like pumping helium into him, make him float up high into the sky and explode into pieces. ( perhaps saw 7 may include such scene. )
10 more weeks to go. @.@ I foresee my lifeless days of waking up everyday at 8am with traveling time of 2 hours plus everyday. But well, at least i am glad that my sleeping hours are tuned back to normal. Turning in early and waking up early. Also, i get to exercise everyday by lots of walking. This is better than not sleeping enough when doing school projects.

-In exchanging something i think is worth it, i am willing to use my years of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home