Monday, May 22, 2006

Bad results

Zhu tou ri ji...

Lewis was back!!! A 4 months training shorten to 2 weeks. >.<>

I had gotten back all my results and i did very badly for all subjects. Especially my Amath ( grade F9 ),my Chemistry ( grade E8 ) and my English ( grade D7 ). Although i passed all the other subjects,but not with flying colours. I was totally demoralised today. I frowned for the whole moring and obviously friends around saw it. ( Chloe,am i right? ) I felt like crying when i received back my English paper 1. 27 out of 60 was really bad. Mdm Frieda and Mdm Cheng commented on my essay. Mdm Frieda said that i addressed the composition topic well but she was suprised that i am so stubborn and refused to correct on my tenses. I admitted that i am really very bad in my tenses and careless is not an excuse anymore. But i find it hard to change overnight. English is a language which need to be cultivate from young but the environment which i am borned and grow up allows me to interact with chinese more often. However,there is no point complaining about the past. What i can really do now is to give myself a hard push so that i can improve on my English. I gotten Chloe to help me in school like correcting the way i speak and write,including on msn! @.@ I believed that my English can be improve when i am willing to put more effort in it. I don't want Mdm Frieda to be disappointed in me again and thats including my Geography. As for the comments by Mdm Cheng,she said that i can do even better but with less prefection. ( Kind of motivating me in learning English.)

I felt like tearing my Geography paper into bits and pieces,step and jump on it. 24 out of 50! I really can't believe my eyes! I actually failed my Geography!!! Geography has always been my strongest subject excluding chinese and i actually failed it!!! T.T But what done is done,no point crying over split milk. I can only buck up in the next round. On the other hand,i did not expected my social studies results to be so good. It is much more better than my expectation for this mid year. ( So happy ) I gotten 15 out of 25 for my SBQ and 17 out of 25 for my SEQ. SBQ was a tough paper and i leaved my question D out. I had not enough time to complete that question. I thought that i will failed my SBQ but by just depending on my other 3 questions,they gotten me 15! I did the question on the education in S'pore and the British welfare sate for my SEQ. The question on the education in S'pore was a nice one. I hitted level 5 and scored 11 out of 12. As for the question on British welfare state,i only gotten 6. T.T Because it was not well elaborated. ( so sad ) However,my S.S result helped me in pulling up my humanities marks and i passed.

Enough for results. Career quest is coming up. I had already prepared my clothes by borrowing the white top from Eunice,the skirt from my mum and the high heels of my own. Hope that i will look neat and great on that day. I am looking forward for career quest but not parents meeting day. Mr Singh is bound to meet my mum! Time to dig my grave now and prepare to bury myself in it. ( Hey friends,please pay your respect in front of my grave for me. J.k )

Hmm...its getting late now. I better go to sleep now. If not,i can't wake up tomorrow.

*footprints*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home