Thursday, July 20, 2006

Happy~~~

Zhu tou ri ji...

I am overjoyed today!!! Haha...Although a stupid person made me mad in the early morning. I don't bother to mention that stupid person anymore. None of my business anyway. Why am i happy about? Ah huh,not going to blog it in details here. I wanted to keep it to my myself. :x

Normal lessons as usual today. Attended a lame physic talk on o levels after school. Mr selva's presentation does not catch our attention but Mr Yap's presentation was the best and useful. The talk lasted for 1 hour? I think so. After that,we went to do our physic practical. Boring~~~And Miss Tan actually wanted us to buy the practical 5 years series. Waste of our money. Theres also no time to complete them. Argh!!! Why can't she print for us? So lazy~~~:x

Finally got back home,throw aside my books,glab my phone and went to chloe's house. Met samuel on the way to river plaza. Had a short conversation with him,joking and crapping. Accompany him to wait for bus too. Anyway,that doesn't takes long for bus 88 to arrive. Of course,i went to chloe's house after that. Tried on the costume that i borrowed from Mdm frieda. Pants and shoe that chloe lend me. Thanks Chloe. :) Excited for tomorrow? Ar...i only waiting to 'makan' in pizza hut. Baked rice~~~

Is JC life so boring? Why Jun Zhi told me that JC life so sian? Lol...anyway,i am aiming to poly. Say NO to JCs for me. Haha...I am more suitable in poly and will be able to adapt to poly's lifestyle easier. Haha...

Hmm...got to catch 'love at zero degrees' on tv now. So should end here.

*You made my life complete*

*Footprints*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home