New blog skin
Zhu tou ri ji...
How is my new blog skin? I found it special! Although i found it quite some time back,but i only decided to use it yesterday. Is it really veri troublesome to locate the links? That is what Yew Chye told me. But i am not going to change it till i can find one which i like. The song i put is great too! ''Never let you go'' sang by Janice. It is not a popular song and i just get to know it when i found the song which belonged to my brother in the computer. love this song so much when i heard it for the first time. Lol...
Wasn't doing much today. Everything was in slow pace. I was doing chemistry prelim papers the whole afternoon. Ya,chemistry again. Lol...I am just following Mr LKK time table only. ( Actually i am lazy to plan out another one. :x )
The 7th month is coming! So there will be lots of horror movies coming up! Yeah! Simply love horror movies too much. ( Ar...surely there will be people scolding me 'siao' ) Lol...Oh ya,i am reading the true Sinagapore ghost stories book 14 recently too. I am a loyal reader and supporter of true Singapore stories!
Haiz...recently my mood is like riding a roller coaster. Up and down. Due to PMS coming? Lol...probably. ( So people don't come irritate me. I will bite! Lol...)
This is a rather short post. Didn't really know what to blog actually. So i will just stop here.
*Believe in what you believe*
*Footprints*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home