Sunday, July 16, 2006

Learn how to see with your heart

Zhu tou ri ji...

Sometimes things are not the same as what we saw. The truth must had be hidden and blinded us from knowing. So if thats what we think,go forward to clarify and ask others how they are thinking too. Should get a balance and find the centre of stability. Most of the people don't do these and thus conflicts and mis-understandings arised. learn how to see and think with your heart. I am sometimes guilty of that too. I don't know why i got into this topic suddenly. But this issue kept poping up in my mind. Never mind. I seems to be crapping in my first paragraph.

Having physic test on monday and social studies test on tuesday. Tests again. Sick and tire of it. But no choice,students' life. I am bored!!! Just so bored. Bored of schooling.

Seriously i don't know what i can blog.I can't post some of my thoughts and words in here because i don't wish to hurt anyone nor being bias against them. So i just had to keep mum.

Hmm...tomorrow maybe going out with my family to had breakfast at mac in the morning and dinner at orhard in the evening. Sometimes,i am really very happy to have more family gatherings. I sometimes can feel that i am showered by the love of my parents and brother. Shall keep the sweetness. They are worth to be kept.

*Footprints*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home