Friday, June 30, 2006

Sucky mood

Zhu tou ri ji...

Haiz...my mood is like very sucky now. Don't feel any better...just too sucky. Not going to mention what happened nor pin-pointing at SOMEBODY. Felt like scolding the F word in front of that SOMEBODY and give 1 tight slap straight hard on that SOMEBODY face! I was so damn freak out. I hate liars and i detest being deceived. I will curse and swear! Are promises meant to be broken? A pack of lies!!! Fine,if that SOMEBODY likes it,i will let it be. *Ni zuo chu yi,wo zuo shi wu* Don't ever try my patient and temper. Probably,that SOMEBODY is reading my blog now. Who cares,i am not in fault now. There is no more friendship between us anymore. Going to delete that SOMEBODY contact from my phone too. I am not going to contact that SOMEBODY anymore. No more!!!

Anyway,i am just puting up a fuss on my first paragraph but i meant it. However,i am not going to ponder over it anymore. Not worth for me to be angry with. I met too much Hi-And-Bye friends so doesn't matter if there is 1 more.

School was fine today. Just study,homeworks and just lots of homeworks. The class was discussing about the SSP time slot and preparing to carry out a 'strike'. Haha...i doubt on the success of it. Anyway,i stand at the neutral side. But i will still follow what the class do. No more comments too.

Humanities department V.S Maths department. Which side will win? No idea too. Just let them fight but pray hard that they don't torture the students and stop piling up homeworks for us. Stress ar...

Hmm...don't feel like blogging anymore.

*Footprint*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home