3 more months
Zhu tou ri ji...
A bland new month again. Barely 3 months left towards O level exams. Am i prepared? I kept asking myself everyday. The answer is always a 'no'. I felt that i still have lots to study and understand. No,i am not prepared. Sometimes,i can't bring myself up to study. Determination is weak~~~
Number of tests and mock exams increased. Sometimes,the results i obtained,demoralised me greatly. There may be improvements but it is going too slow. I need to catch up with the time. It seems that i am surrounded by math only. Just math. Maths tests,maths revision and maths homework. I am sick and tire of maths. I wondered is it maths intensive now? How about other subjects? I don't see any improvement in my chemistry at all. I am worried for my both sciences. I sensed danger~~~
I am vexed! Chinese O level results will be out soon. I wondered whether i can get an A1? Miss Yeo said that i must retake the Chinese O level papers again if i get A2 AND below. Oh my god. If i am really so unlucky to get an A2,i will have to retake it again! No!!! What if i get B3 or B4? Will Miss Yeo be disappointed? Will my parents be disappointed? I shudder to think. How scary will the disappointed expressions on their faces looked like? I dare not imagine...For now,i can do nothing. I can only pray hard and wished that i can get an A1. And by all means to convince or deceive myself that i will,for sure get an A1.
I am off to study for tests now.
*Wish granted?*
*Footprints*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home