Sunday, October 22, 2006

Here it comes again

Zhu tou ri ji...

Blogging after completing a emath paper1. Will start doing my chem later. Somehow,i was feeling rather vexed when doing my math. Not just because of those tough questions. What am i pondering? I really have no idea. Its a mix feelings. I felt myself being hated by the people around me. Or am i want to be odd one out? I am having bad terms with my family and friends. ( I supposed it is me who start with all conflicts first ) I lose my temper very easily. I start to think of what others said and quickly jump into my conclusions. People may not say it out but i seems to sense it. So what should i do? Tell myself to stay away from troubles and stop creating troubles. Solution to it is to keep my mouth shut,no comments and no opinions. I think i will be able to do it in this 2 weeks. Just keep mum and buried myself into books and revisions. *Yu shi ge jue*

Moving away from the above subject. Lets prepare tissues on wednesday. Our big day! Graduation day for us. Should be wearing our class tee on that day. Since it is our last day having lessons for most of the people beside our graduation day. Only 10 plus people will be in the class on thursday as the physic students will be having physic practical on that day. Followed by other few papers and the o's is over! Can't wait for that day.

Was thinking on how to celebrate after o's but being too early to plan it. Have a date with some close friends in the class. 161106,say goodbye to the school. Can't wait to meet up with my primary school friends and OBS pals. Its been a long time since we last gather together. So i must study hard and be confident in all the papers in order for me to play and work in relief after o's. What job should i take on?

showhand time

*Ling's said*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home