Sunday, March 04, 2007

updating

Linked...

Here to update my blog after so long of M.I.A. Who will want to read my dry and boring blog? Lol...but thanks to those who read it.

I spent most of my time in working during my long holidays since after o levels. Just ended my job as a promoter in iora. Although its just a short period in working there but i do learnt and i love all the jies and gor there. I know that i will miss them badly like how i miss my friends in 'gift a name' and 'bengawan solo'.

Cough still haunts me...But it will not stick with me for too long. I miss singing~~~How i wish to go k-ster with buddies again. Singing reminds me songs. I am so in love with 3 songs recently. 'Kong qiu qian' by Lin Yu Zhong,'fei ni mo shu' by Tank and 'zhui ai hai shi ni' by Tang Yu Ze. Songs i will recommend for my readers ( if theres any ). Lol...

''er mo bi ze tian shi de wai yi''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home