Saturday, June 30, 2007

I am back to blogging after i neglected my blog for so long. Been so busy after school re-opens. Assignments never lessen but increased. What can i say? Drawing again. Really sick and tire of it but,too bad,thats PID life. Stick with it and live with it for three years.

Thanksfully,no more A2 outdoor drawings for this block. However,we cannot escape from the 40 sketches. However,it is easier to complete them,as there are topics to follow and draw. Also,a new try of one metre by one metre board to paint and placing a pop out object on it. I am prepared to stay back after school everyday till 9pm to complete the board.

As for model making,three models to be completed withing 15 days?! Thats not a joke! Thinking of working on the drawings and models day and night like the previous block freaked me out. Going to work double hard and be a guai kia to complete them. I don't want to break my record for sleeping for two hours only.

Stealing out some time out after APEL and went to Ikea with the other seven friends. Had our lunch there. Yummy! I love the meat balls with the gravy! Another food hunting again the next saturday? Lol...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home