Blogging at Si Jin house while letting her install the rhino software.
Was rather pissed off this afternoon after we had our lunch when we went back to the cad lab. When Ci Hui and the girls wanted to use the com to do their rhino,we saw that some people are using the com for other 'purposes' instead of doing their rhino. I did said something and i hope is not too harsh.
I am not saying that those other 'purposes' is wrong but however i felt that it is not the time to do the other 'purposes' when it is the time when we should do rhino. We did asked nicely for the use of computers but kind of being ignored. I seriously hate that inconsiderate attitude shown to me.
Ya,and we went off to check out on the free access lab but the juniors and seniors are using. So we end up having NO computers to use.
Seriously,i dislike people gaming with no limit of time. I don't understand why they just can't weigh the importance of work and game? And please,i am not saying that gaming is wrong. I know this post is kind of being bias against 'gamers' but i just trying to voice out what i wanted to say. So,to me,work come first before game. ( people who understand me will get what i mean. )
Love me as your friend or hate me like an enemy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home