Sunday, August 05, 2007

Ok...there will be alot of photos in this blog entry. And hopefully it can be view.



Yummy right? Mine is the middle one.



I know many people did this pose before,but it still fun to try it.



Censored! Lol...Thats Crystalene and Veron.



Ok...This photo is lame. I am trying not to laugh.



I think they are going to kill me when they see this. xD



Random photo.



At least Han Ping is taller than that ar...girl. Han Ping proved that shes not short too.



Eunice's idea of taking this photo. Eunice can you stop laughing?



And i am dragged into it too. Just to pass the time while waiting for the LRT.



Me and Eunice. Tooken inside the LRT.



Went to Compass Point arcade. Having a match?



Han Ping don't interrupt the match please. Lol...



Crystalene V.S Han Ping



From this photo onwards,we will bring you to our childhood.



Even Eunice joined in the fun.



I just love mirror!



Because i love to take reflections!



Please don't broke that 'car'.



But i prefer this 'car'.



Everybody please give me a twist! Where yours? Crystalene?



Snap! Candid shot.



One of my favourite chips. But it let me remembered how Frost keep giving me the chips when watching movie.



Yeah! My favourite chocolate. Took this photo when they went to 7/11.



Thats me and Veron!



Took again!



Went to U2000. Veron happened to walk by. Lol...



Lets end up with a group photo.

Pictures say a thousand words. I need not blog how happy i am today. Get to see them again and the feeling is great. Love them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home