Why are humans so weird? They fight for almost everything. Including comparing who is the most pathetic in the world. >.<'''
Anyway,perspective block is over!!! Finally over. It is the most torturing block compared to the pervious one.
2 weeks of holidays only. Yes is short but is better than nothing. Went off slacking in the studio with Shu Min,Ci Hui and Si Jin. I believe their illness is going from bad to worst. Lol...totally crazy. And SJ just loves her jacket too much. I can prove it from the below photo.
And her illness has gone to that extent of whenby she may just grab a knife and go out to kill anybody she saw.
I am in serious danger by hanging out with her.
The above is a random photo i took in the lift.
But i like this photo. : )
And ya,i becoming more blur recently. I actually get tricked by keefe!!! Omg.
How can i fall into joke which keefe said!!! And i actually believes he have a girlfriend when he told me. *lose face* *Bang wall*
The smell of food is seducing me. Lol...
Bananas in pyjamas is jumping down the stairs.
Bananas in pyjamas are chasing teddy bears.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home