Sunday, September 09, 2007

People who got tagged have to say 10 weird things/habits/little known facts on the blog. In the end, choose 6 ppl to be tagged and list their names. NO tagbacks.

1. I love to watch horror movies more than other kind of movies.

2. I can laugh when watching horror movie esp when it is the most frightening part. ( usually is when i saw my friends being freak out )

3. I don't understand why am i killing my braincells to think of 10 weird stuffs about myself in doing this quiz.

4. I can just eat up the nacho cheese without any chips or fries.

5. I have to think alot when lying on bed,all so random till i fall asleep.

6. I can keep quiet and speak not more than 10 sentences at home. ( Note that i am not alone at home but with my family. )

7. My mood changes as fast as my thinkings. You can find me 'very high' this minute and find me emo the next minute.

8. I love to multi task. For example,i cannot sit still and just draw. I need to watch tv or listen to songs while i draw.

9. I don't like to talk to people when i am online on msn. Unless it is something important.

10. Being myself is weird enough. Thats what some of my friends told me.

The 6 finalists:

Amelia
Jian wei
Veron
Zhi Xiang
Joey
Xin Hao

Obviously i am slacking again. Blogging instead of doing my assignments. Deadline is coming and yet i have no sense of urgency. This is so so bad. And i did nothing yesterday. I really really have to get myself work on those assignments later. YES,later.

I wanted to watch apartment 1303! Of course,a Japanese horror movie! But i am wondering whether it will be nice. All horror movies usually have the same story plot. But the trailer is great. Rating is only pg so i guess it won't be that frightening at all. And i have pasted the offical website for that movie.

Click it : Apartment 1303

And this is the link for underdog! Its nice! Watch the full trailer.

Click it : Underdog

And ya,some new songs added in my playlist. A song from Raine Yang and Ella. I know some people dislike Raine Yang but this song of hers is nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home