Sunday, September 02, 2007

I did nothing today for my assignments. Its so obvious on my work attitude when compare the previous blocks and this block. I cannot believe i actually let my mind and heart go holiday. Screwed myself for that.

Anyway,i went to watch dead silence with slowpoke today. Its a great movie though its not at all scary. I can hear people saying,'which horror movie manage to scare me?' So ya,i did not put high expectation that the movie will freak me out. And the rating is only PG.

Beware the stares of Mary Shaw,
She had no children,but only dolls.
If you see her,do not scream,
For she will rip your tongue out.


The movie is somehow like chucky. But its not really the doll do the killing itself but is Mary Shaw. Anyone watched chucky before? I watched almost or all the seris of chucky movies when i am young. Ya,i watched horror movies since i am very young and so this explains that i am not easily frighten. Thats the best doll killers ever. I think my dad still keep the vcds. Got to dig them out again when i am free to watch. Anyone want to join me in watching? I promise not to scare you guys. : )

Anyway,going to catch Evan Almighty or underdog soon? And ya,who want to treat me? I am so addicted to movies recently. But its a pity that there are so few good horror movies recently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home