Thursday, May 25, 2006

Bore

Zhu tou ri ji..

Oh oh oh...this will be a veri short blog because my idiot brother wanted to use the computer. I have not even touch the computer for 15 mintues and he wanted to use. He said that he wanted to his stuffs on his work. Ya...as if i really believe...he only use the computer to play his games,icq and msn. There is also many programmes in the computer were his games. No wonder the computer is getting slower and slower. ( freak! ) Damn pissed off now. Anyway,too bad,i still have to give in to him. NOT FAIR!!! Why should i always be the one who give in? Never mind,it will not kill me if i did not use the computer for one day. I am fine with it.

Hmm...My cute girl Amelia bullied me!!! *Sobsob* ( Amelia will be cursing and swear now if she saw this blog entry...lol..) The she also don't want me get close to Eunice. Hmph hmph...( I am not a Lesbian ok! ) Tomorrow will be my last day for chinese intensive lessons. Monday is approching soon. *scare scare* Although,i have no problem with my chinese,i still sense the feeling of worry because it is a major exam. ( I don't feel that feeling when i am taking PSLE.)

Anyway,going to watch the DaVinci code with my 'girlfriends'. Should be watching at woodlands cathey. ( should be...Amelia! come join us too!) I am really lookinig forward for the career quest day. Think that it should be fun and enjoyable day for the sec4.

Haiz...got to go now...my idiot brother was waiting. Better not irritate him,if not world war 3 will be coming. We will be agruing non-stop and will turn the house upside down.

*The feelings was back!*

*footprints*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home