Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Dead beat

Zhu tou ri ji...

Can't teacher see that we,students are tire? Don't they give a thought for us? Even robots get to be shut down and take a break. I am tire! I am tire of amath. I wanted to drop amath! I am terrified when i heard 'amath'. I hated wednesday because we will be having amath tests. Amath,amath,amath and just maths maths maths. I am sick and tire. Give me a break~~~

My mood and temper are riding roller coaster recently. From a B^2-4ac>0 turned to become B^2-4ac<0.>

Feeling much better after 'complaining' about maths. Hmm...Was very unhappy on someone in class today. I hate people interrupting into conversations. Some people will know who i mean when i said this. I don't wish to dosclose the name and i don't want to. I just find that interrupting repeatedly is very rude. Bla bla bla...

*Yawn* i wanted to sleep. But i have to wait till my transfer of songs completed.

*Footprints*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home