Friday, September 08, 2006

Kills

Zhu tou ri ji...

Next week will be prelims. I still have lots to study and revise. Time is never enough now. I can hear the O level footsteps. Its getting nearer. Some peeps are still in relax mood. Aren't they afraid? I didn't aim high in my prelims and i am sure that i will do very badly in it. I suppose that the prelim papers will be a killer. 'Sha ren bu jian xue'. Scary~~~I give up my first 3 months going to jc because i wanted to go poly and furthermore,i am not up to that standard that i am a person who can go to jc. So i am studying for my O levels and not my prelims. But still,i will still put in my best shot in my prelims. Just not to let myself fail too badly in it. Lol...

Noticed that some of my classmates falling sick recently. Did i pass the flu virus to them? Hopefully is not me. I will push the blame to the weather. Lol...Got to drink lots of water and cut down on chocolates plus fried food to prevent getting sick again.

So which subject should i start my revision now?

*Accelerating*

*Footprints*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home