Thursday, August 10, 2006

counting down

Zhu tou ri ji...

There is nothing much to blog in these days. Its all about school and workload. And its kind of bore to blog on my daily life at home too. Had a short break of 2 and a half days in this week. I seems to be wasting them off. I have not been studying and doing work. I have no mood to do anything. I am worried on my Chinese O level results which maybe out by tomorrow recess time. Its easy to say that what is done,is done. Yes! I cannot do anything to change the results. But i just can't help myself by not thinking of it. Ask me what am i worrying about? I can't tell you the exact answer too. I have no idea how to explain and describe the feelings i had now.

15 Augest. My English oral exam. I have to score well in oral in order to pull up my overrall grade in English because i know that i can't do well in my comprehension. Mdm Frieda builds up my confidence in my conversation but i still have to work hard in my picture description. Got to see her again on Monday for more practise.

Somehow,i felt that i am not prepared at all. Anyone to give me motivation and confidence? Motivate me to study and do practises. Give me confidence by showing me that the results i produced can be improve and i can do it. I found it hard to motivate myself and the results demoralise me and kills my confidence. I sometimes wonder,don't the people from other classes feel the same? I saw them playing and shopping when weekends come. Don't they feel guilty of not studying when they are playing and shopping? I felt guilty when i am out enjoying myself. Don't the people from other classes need to revise and practise? Are they preparing to give up?

*Footprints*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home