Monday, September 04, 2006

recover~~~

Zhu tou ri ji...

Finally i had recovered,hopefully that the fever will not come back again. It happened quite a number of times. My temperature can be very high,back to normal and became high again. But the cough still disallow me to sing. Lol...Pathetic me. No chocolates,no fried food,no cold drinks and no ice-cream!!! Kill me please!!!

So i still missed amath and math mock tests today. Spend my morning studying chemistry till i can't take it. Dozed off on the sofa and my temperature just went up again. >.<>

I cannot find Wilber's 'wo dui tian kong shuo',that song. I wanted to put it as my blog song. But i am able to change it in my friendster. Loved that song too much.

Gotten Jay Chou's new album today. Wahaha...Quite nice actually...One of the songs in his new album,'tui hou' is much more better than 'qian li zhi wai'. I seems to be promoting his album. Lol...

*Move!!!*

*Footprints*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home