Saturday, September 09, 2006

Leave me alone!!!

Zhu tou ri ji...

Argh!!! I feeling rather vexed and mood swing now. Due to pms? I doubt so. Being studying chem till 2am this morning. I still have not start with my social studies yet. I am afraid that i will forget all the facts if i study it first so i am going to leave that at the end. I don't feel like talking to anyone now. Don't ask me questions or tell me anything. Just say and scold me attitude. I don't care! Who cares? Thats me,i go the way i like. If you don't like it,go away,leave me alone. If you have an answer for yourself,then don't ask me. Just do what you want and thats it. I have no reasons in trying to please you or goes the way you want.

Sometimes i really wanted to switch off my handphone and puck out the phone line and appear offline when i am using computer. To be alone is the best. I seems to be an introvert nowadays. I can't bring myself to laugh fakely in front of you or be patient with you when i am trying to get alone. People don't seems to notice the hint i dropped that i don't wish to talk and don't wish to laugh. Yes! Because i don't want to say it out that i wanted to be alone. Why should i say it out? I don't want people to keep asking me what happened and start to worry about me. I want to keep everything within me and don't ever force me to pour them out. I will just go against you and may make things even worst.

People will just say that i should and must change my attitude. So what if i in turn ask you to change yourself? Will you be able to it? You may argue back and say that you have no problem in your attitude when others see the problems in you. Never asked others to change to the way you want. Don't expect me to be like the one you think,the one you like. I am not so obedient and i am not your puppet too.

I am who i am,don't expect any changes in me that will 100% suits your like!

*scoundrels*

*Footprints*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home