The friday
I sometimes wonder why blogging still needs a title? Its as if people are reading blogs like story. If it is so,mine will be a boring story. But i simply hates to think of a title when i blog. Troublesome...
Today is the second last day and i am going to give it a miss...I had went down everyday starting from the first day,a five days worth. I have being doing the same thing over and over again there and i am tire. At the same time,i wish to be alone too. I love being alone sometimes. No naggings,no instructions on what i should do and not even a single soul to disturb me.Ya...i becoming a introvert soon. I felt bad for not going down and of course that does not mean that i'm unfilial or no respect for my grandpa. I am far more better than some ''xu wei'' people there trying to be filial and giving all their respect to my grandpa when i know what they are up to. Anyway,i will be down there tomorrow to ton the whole night as it is the last day and also helping out on what i can help.
Gotten my pay from bengawan solo already. Although some parts of my pay went to my CPF already. Withdraw some money to buy some facial products for my mum and myself too. Given parts of it to my parents and keeping the rest for my expenses and things i wanted to buy. Hopefully to get my pay from iora soon...
''Ren sheng ye you zhang chao he tui chao de shi hou''

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home