Can a wall make up of gold? metal? or diamond? Or any hard elements? Because,how can a drilling of a small kitchen wall took a few hours?! AND that drilling starts early in the morning! So disturbing. Noise pollution! I wanted my sleep so badly and that drilling sound is just so loud! Its driving me nuts and giving me a headache!
Imagine me turning up the volume when i am playing songs? I can't even cover that disturbing noise! And thus,called Si Jin out to hougang mall to slack and also to get away.
I just love my strawberry milktea. Yummy! Walked around hougang mall and we went to compass point. Slacking is boring but it kills time. My days are so 'no-life'. But how irony? When it comes to assignments time,we hoped for more free time. When we have lots of free time,we find it boring. Humans mind are so complicated.
Tomorrow will be the start of a new block. Perspective and free hand drawing? I hope that the assignments given will not kill me. And of course gd luck to those having model making class. I doubt they will still be normal by the end of the block.
Feeling so affected by people emotions and feelings recently. Whats going on with me again?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home