There might be somebody out there who viewed my blog will scold me 'chi bao mei shi zhuo'. For? I seems to have alot of time to change a new blogskin. Yes! A new blogskin again. Suits me sometimes right? A emo freak. And i like it plain and not too girly.
'Rhino' away the whole morning,afternoon till evening. And i am happy that i am almost done. I will need to bug Terrence tomorrow to let him check on my modelling. Hopefully that i will not make any big mistakes in it. Because i will not want my eyes to stick on the computer screen again focusing on which line to trim. And you guessed it right,its the hatching part.
Saw this in someone's msn nick and i rephrased the sentence.
'Some people are still alive now because it is illegal to kill them'
And i agree to a large extent. I am bias towards the source. Lol...Did this sentence reminds you of social studies?
Sometimes its good to be alone,
to be trap in our self thinking world.
With no influences and attractions.
To be ocuppy by personal thoughts and feelings.
To be surrounded by the beauty of quietness.
I flushed slowpoke down the toilet bowl.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home