Friday, August 24, 2007

Perspective and just perspective. It is driving me mad! I am so stress over it now. I don't seems to get it right after several times of redrawing. Kind of being demoralise. I still don't quite get the key in drawing it. Can someone please enlighten me? T.T

I felt so frighten now. Afraid of this module now. The feeling of being so lost and helpless. I don't see myself putting in enough effort in trying too. Maybe i am just forcing myself too much. Of all the modules taken so far,this is the one which make me feel so threaten. Like what Khee Huat said,this module is kind of a brain dead subject but why can't i master it? I know it takes time to learn but the time taken is just too beyond my learning pace. Weak absorb! And yes,i feel like crying. But what is the use of crying besides letting all the complains and stress out? It won't change anything over one night.

I have never doubt my determination before and i must ensure that i can survive through it. I am a perfectionist and how can i just give up so easily? If so,thats not like me anymore.

Anyway,time given for the assignments is not enough. The time restricts the room of improvement for each piece of drawings. And ya,i still dislike block teaching.

Random thoughts;

I feel like eating macdonalds now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home