Monday, September 24, 2007

Being emo-ing these few days at home.
Alone,quiet,watching dramas and sleep as long as i want.
Basically wasting my holidays away.
Time table and results not out yet. And i don't seems to bother. :X
Here to blog to let some readers know that i am still alive. Lol.

And ya,after these few days of rotting at home,its time for me to go out.
But i am still broke. Haiz. But theres always some enjoyment which money could not buy.
Will be going out the girls later for Pei Shi birthday. And i have to wake up at 9am and i'm not in bed yet.
Hopefully i am able to take some nice photos tomorrow.

Tuesday back to school. Maybe some discussions and drawing only? And i have not done any sketches yet. : X
I miss the lemon chicken rice ( I quite forgetten what is the name but is something like that ) in engine school canteen!
Ok,thats my random thought. I am just thinking of food recently. Must be too addicted to food hunting.

Anyway,movie time in the evening with Samuel and maybe Astley.
Hopefully Astley drives his car. : ) I saw that his car is rather cool but i have yet sit in before.
Thanks for the free treat,Samuel. Love you! Haha.
Should watch underdog or joshua? Joshua,this movie is kind of like horror. Yes,horror again.

Click here : Joshua

Above link is the website of joshua. And watch the trailer if you are free to do so.

Anyone have the drama,''ai qing mo fa shi''? And kind enough to lend it to me? I am tire of catching it on yv every friday. And it only last for 2 hours. : ( I have being trying my luck in asking around and hopefully i am able to find one.

And B2,i know you are reading my blog. :) I am just so kind to mention you here. :P

Seriously,i hate people giving me nudges when i am listening to songs. Basically just don't send nudges,even when i am away or busy because i will be watching dramas. But mostly,my speaker volume is always turn off,so nudging me is useless.
( B2,i'm not talking about you. Don't worry. : P )


Some online friends on wlny are just so irritating. Asked my email to be add in msn but being rejected and will feel offended. Start to ask why? When i giving them email? Feel like scolding them sometimes. Wanted to make friends,attitude must be positive. Even i gave you my email,i can block and delete anytime i like.

There are times whenby you have to pace yourselves and let others catch up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home