Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Finally i had gotten the photos. Just post up some of the photos.

Shall start with the geylang-ing first.



This is the 臭豆腐. I don't think i will want to eat that again. :S



I love this! 猫耳朵...Yummy. I think i can just finish up 16 of them alone. :X



Claypot. : ) Waited half an hour for this and is worth it. The smell of it,the taste of it...



All the dim sums. I must go there again next time :D And i am sure we ordered more than these.



And we managed to finish all of them. We are big eaters. :P



Happily eating without notice being snap shot.



Candid shot. We indeed enjoyed ourselves but...whats the conversaton about?

Katong

I thought that geylang trip is the end of the food hunting of the month but...it continue the next day.



Really thumbs up for the western food. All the 'chops' we ate. We are really eating together. I share mine,i take yours. The feeling is good.



This is what SJ ate. Its hot and the butter melt in it....



I kept forgetting what is this called. It looks common but i had never find this or eat this before. Call me sua gu if you want.



Katong laksa! Omg,i am feeling hungry now!

End of our 2 days food hunting. I feel so fat now. But i still hoping for another food hunting soon. ( Yes. Wait till i have the money. )

Pei Shi's birthday celebration

Went to Tampines mall. Ate our lunch in pizza hut. ( Eat again ) Shopped around and went to the open plaza to eat the cakes. Of course,took some photos too.



Pei Shi and Ci Hui. So loving right? Both Lao po and lao gong.



Group photos. : ) And it reminds me that Yvette hate to take neo prints.



Some random photos. Snap shots.



Yvette is too shy to look into the camera.



Thats me and pei shi. I looked so short beside her. BUT...i am not short,is pei shi too tall. :)



Home sweet home. Being snap shot of being emo in the bus on the way home. Lol.

So if you ask about my holidays. I can only say,i enjoyed myself very much with friends. When being alone,i think of many things and did some reflections.

Anyway,time table out. The class being mix. I don't know whether is good or bad. But hopefully i can mix well with the other class.Life will become the same routine again when school reopens. Time to pack up my holiday mood and start working hard. The next two modules won't be at all easy. Jia you! :)

When mouth speaks differently from the mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home