I realised something. I am becoming a weakling who want to hide somewhere to *emo/cry/whine/or whatever* when i face up with difficulties nowadays.
I finally understand why i don't always succeed in motivating or encouraging somebody else when they are facing difficulties too. Because the stress they are facing is even more scary than what i thought of.
The stress,thoughts of negative happenings,worries and the fear are over whelming. Words of encouragement are just like pain killers to ease the pain temporary,but the effect will soon be gone when you have to face the 'virus' again.
The feeling of not able to do something right or not able to acheive what i want is terrible. It seriously affect my mood,temper,attitude,confidence,stress level and everything.
I need a break before i get hold of myself and keep on trying again.
'Do what you are confidence in. Look into the finished one and not the unfinished one.'
Quoted from Kh. I shall treat this sentence as encouragement.
Kick away all negative thoughts.
Easily said than done. At least its not impossible to do that.
I'm not the only one facing these now. I believe others are facing them too.
What can i say? Lets work hard together! Oil is seriously in lack now.
想成为空气,
让身边的人没了我不行。
但相反的,
因为是空气,
才会被忽略,
才会变成了习惯,
变成是个理所当然。

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home