Questions
Zhu tou ri ji...
I started to ask myself why i created a blog recently. At first i created this blog is because for someone but soon i am wondering what is the main purpose behind for creating a blog? A blog suppose to be a diary and a diary is a personal stuff. So why should people allow their friends and even public to view it? Anyway,i finally get an answer for myself. I wanted a small little world where i can vent my temper,pour out my sadness and share my happiness. So why should i allow my friends to view my blog? I just wanted them to understand me even more and share the happiness with me. But why can't my family understand it? Especially my brother! I don't share my personal life with them nor they ask me too. I found it quite true when some people said that parents will only ask hows your day in school? How yours results? They only bother about my school life and did not try to understand my inner self. I don't like to go home. I don't like my family. I am a totally different person in school and at home. I am a chatter box in school,jokes around and just play with my friends. But when i am at home,i can just shut myself in the room for the whole day or just face the computer or television. I barely talk to my familes. I forget how to communicate with them and share with them. Sometimes i really wanted to cry in the night when i feel the loneliness and sometimes i hope my mum will hug me. Maybe sometimes i can share with her which guy i fancy on and she will tease me like some of my friends. Haiz...how nice it will be.
This coming monday will be my chinese o level. Woa,time pass by so quickly. Soon,i will leave the school. I have a sudden feeling of missing my classmates. When i am in secondary 3,i seems to be a *du lai du wang* person. Although secondary 4 is a stressful year but i get to know alot and understand more of my classmates. They are always there to encourage me and help me. They are Veron,Han Ping,Eunice,Ying Xi,Amelia and chloe. There are more but these 5 of them hung with me more often. Amelia is my cute girl!!! Always come kia jiao me and eunice. But she is not cute when she bullied me. Hmph hmph. Eunice and me is much more normal as compared to others. ( Oops,my cute girl will be jeslous now ) Veron and Hanping are those kind of mad people ( Siao siao de ). With them,i like going to school. ( Can't live without them ) Veron and Ying Xi are my singing mates!!! For these few days in chinese intensive lessons,the three of us were singing and guessing songs titles. Chloe and i are always talking about *shuai ge* and relationships. We had alot of fun! They really gave me many wonderful memorises in my last year in secondary school. Hope that we can still stay in touch even when we left the school. Love you guys and my class 4e4.
I really looking forward to the career quests. I must take a look at Amelia and those guys. Amelia borrowed the clothes from Miss Ong. She said that it is too mature. Lol...Hmm...i think the guys will feel weird in wearing those fprmal clothes. Long sleeve shirt,tie and pants. Haha...However,before looking forward to the career quests,i am looking forward for the outing with 'girlfriends'. We will be watching the Da Vinci code at orhard cathey? Maybe. Hopefully,we can have our dinners outside too. I am sure that both the days will be great and fun.
I off to chat with my cute girl now.
*The lock is open*
*footprinits*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home