Wednesday, September 13, 2006

feel of freedom

Zhu tou ri ji...

I really enjoy the quietness when i am alone. A sense of freedom without any re-strict,without any other people voices. Its a own time own target 'world' that i can do anything i like. Even my parents leave me alone and thats great when it is now exams period. I don't know where and when i gotten this motivation to settle down and really study. Though it start off rather late at this time and i hope that it will not goes away too quickly. ( Got to keep the automatic system of studying. )

Prelims started on Monday with Chem paper 2 and social studies paper coming first. My time management and speed of writing plus thinking in s.s are still not up to standard yet. There is not enough time for me to finish up my last question in SBQ. For chem paper 2,its neither tough nor easy.

English paper 2 and emath paper 1 on tuesday. I got a gut feeling that i will did badly for my summary. Emath paper is fine except for some questions. Going to have geo paper and emath paper 2 on thursday. Hopefully that it will turn up alright.

Time for me to keep away from the computer and start studying. I will not want to burn midnight oil tonight to complete all my revision.

*Busyness*

*Thats life*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home