I'm changing. I felt myself changing. The direction i am thinking and how i wanted myself to react in different situations is changing. I can be stress over something small and whatever little can easily freak me out. What on earth is changing in my mind? Is it a process of growing up?
I am desperate in looking for a job like a tutor or any part time job which allows me to study and work on only a few days in a week. I need money! I am not using money like nobody's business nor spending too much on worthless items. I felt myself adding up more heavy burdens to my parents. Those poly fees,my pocket money and transport fees when i am schooling and not working. I know that days ahead will be tough if my father still can't get a job. I had tried searching on internets and through friend for available jobs but my dad have no experience in them.
Not going to sound as if my family is so pathetic in my blog entry anymore. Its not the dead end afterall. I am just making use of blogging to type off all my negative thinkings. At least to keep myself as 1 piece before all my unwanted thinkings and stress exploded in my mind.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home