I am tire. I came back home everyday late and i do not have the time to online and stare at the computer like what i did during my holiday. But i will try to make an effort to blog.
The first week of school ends. Who say that design students can slack? No no no... I can prove you wrong. We have projects,ALOT of drawing assignments to complete. Believe me when i said is alot. For now its only a powerpoint presentation,a very very small project in one of our subject. I can almost imagine how i am going to suffer in the future projects. 40 sketches of anything we wanted to draw in an A4 size sketch book and many pieces of drawings which we need to go botanic garden,keppel railway station,boat quay,airport,vivo and other places to draw. But it can be fun sometimes to visit those places. If we can't complete on the spot,we need to go back the places on our own free time to draw. Tell me how am i suppose to complete TWO A2 size drawing paper in a few hours before the sun set? And the dead line is on 25 May. No wonder the lecturers said that PID ( Product and industrial design ) is the toughest course in design school. Although design schools have no exams and tests but the projects and assignments can easily kill me. But i am going to turn the stress to a form of motivation. Whenever i am done with a piece of drawing,i felt the achievement. Because i proved myself that i can do it. As i did not take art and D&T in my upper secondary years so drawing can be tough for me. Hopefully the motivation won't dies off.
Get use of the poly lifestyle now. Get to know almost all my classmates now and having their contacts number too. Theres really alot of freedom in poly and you really must have the discipline if you want to be one of the best. The lecturers had given the directions and you chose not to follow and thats it. Afterall,we are not kids anymore.
Why must the students in other schools love to take over design school canteen? I know the food in design school canteen taste better but our canteen is too small to hold that amount of students if the whole of business or engineering students came over. I think our canteen will collaspe. Lol...But thanks god that my time table does not have a long break and i need not really have to eat in the canteen so i can avoid waiting for seats and queueing up for food.
I'm yawning now. I want my bed now and hug my big elmo to sleep now. Drawing tomorrow again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home