So what should i blog? I have plenty of time now. I have been listening to the same group of songs over and over again since i woke up. Should be going down to tp on monday to return the form. So i should take the opportunity to get familliar to the route to school. I simply have no sense of road directions so i doubt i will be driving a car when i am a grown up. I may make myself a joke by getting lost in s'pore.
My cousin getting married in april 21st,saturday. Dad will be going to Malaysia to attend his wedding dinner. I wanted to tag along! School had started at that time but luckily,its on weekend. Travel into malaysia on friday night and come back home on sunday afternoon.
Brother and his girlfriend will be going to Hong Kong in June. Although it will be holiday that time but i doubt i will have the time to travel. There may be projects and stuffs to do. How i wish to go shopping...
Uploaded a few photos on my darling. I took them after he came back home from a hair cut.
Anyway,i start digging up some 'old' songs which i think is quite some time ago. 'Hero' is one of the song i digged up. Lol...So its my blog song for now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home