Job or camp?
I chose job. I'm being pulled between 2 choices. It a pity to miss the camp when i know that its going to be very fun. But i still have to consider more instead of me going to have fun. Family situation is still the same and i must not add on too much burden for my parents. At least i got to work and earn to support my own transport fess and whatever i need. I hope that i will not regret my own decision. I know what is more important to me now.
All admin stuffs were done and now i will be going to school soon. Must study hard so i will make my parents feel that every single cent they paid is worth it. Two thousands plus is not a small amount per year with no financial help. My mum made that decision. If we get financial help,the interest is going to snow balling. Thats what my mum said. But anyway,will see how and whether we can manage it for 3 years or not. If not,financial help will come in.
Heard of a chinese pharse? ''chi de ku zhong ku ,fang wei ren shang ren'' ''吃得苦中苦,方为人上人'' Its a very good example. I found that it is meaningful when it crossed my mind again.
[ 就算是最亲的家人还是最好的朋友,也有说不出口的秘密。]
Try to understand others by standing at their point of view to look at things.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home