Friday, June 02, 2006

Oral exam

Zhu tou ri ji...

Today was oral exam for the prelim. Of all the exams,oral exams are what i feared most. I am afraid of chinese oral exams too. When i am nervous,i will have stomachache. >.<>.<''' Afterall,it was over. Phew~~~

I was doing Amath worksheets yesterday for the whole day after i came back home from Amath and physic extra lessons. The worksheets are so thick!!! And all are on trigo and differentiation. We have to complete our TYS too. T.T So much workload during holidays. Anyway,its kind of keep me occupy when i am bore. Lol...Going to have a re-test on amath in week 4. Haiz...I better not fail that test,if not i going to sit again till i pass. @.@ I really wonder how Lincoln they all studied. =.= Having Geography and S>S tets on week 2 thursday and friday. Oh please kill me. Studying those facts and memorising them again. I will go mad. ( not Make A Difference but is Mental hospital Admisssion ) T.T My plans for my holidays on completing the Chemistry and Physic TYS were ruined. 24 hours a day is seriously not enough! ( Why the sun turn around the earth so fast? )

Friendster is getting laggy and laggy. Upload photos were slow. But still,i did succeed in putting photos up. :) Oh ya,Lewis went for training again. I think it is in Thailand if i am not wrong. Haiz...my days gone into boring state again. Anyway,wish him all the best and hope that he return home safely.

Eunice birthday is coming. I think Veron,Hanping,Ying xi,Amelia,myself and herself will be going to Kbox on that day. Hmm...which Kbox shall we go? Lol...

I am not going to be naggy here,i better be doing my amath worksheets now.

*Past**Present**Future*

*Footprints*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home